We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification
CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification is a technical, vendor-neutral credential designed to ensure the knowledge and skills of technical support staff, business analysts, managing service provider personnel, business process owners, sales/marketing staff, and new data center staff to govern cloud product in a cloud-computing environment. This certification validates that the candidate has an understanding of basic terms and definitions of cloud computing along with the different processes involved in the successful adoption of cloud computing and its implications for organizations' use.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Cloud Concepts (24%)
- Business Principles of Cloud Environments (28%)
- Management and Technical Operations (26%)
- Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud (22%)
Here are the skills measured in the certification exam:
- Learning the benefits of adopting cloud technology
- Understanding of basic terms and definitions of cloud computing
- Understanding cloud computing for business and its technical viewpoint
- Learning about compliance, risk, and regulatory aspects of cloud computing
- Learning about the financial and strategic impact of cloud computing on an organization
- Understanding the impact and consequences of cloud computing on IT service management
- Understanding the fundamentals of the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds
CompTIA Cloud Essentials training program covers the aptitude and proficiency required to understand the configuration of networks, including backup, archive, and restoration technologies, system integration and application workload, business continuity and storage administration, and basic troubleshooting and connectivity.
uCertify provides a study guide for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 exam. The study guide is developed around the exam objectives and offers a complete understanding of basic and advanced concepts covered in the Cloud Essentials exam.
Requirements for CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification
Between six months to a year of work experience as a business analyst in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies.