We didn't find anything based on your search term.
Microsoft MOS Certification
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is an entry-level certification program designed for professionals operating with Microsoft Office applications. MOS credentials are well-known certifications that validate your specialized technical expertise in applications within the Microsoft Office Suite. The Microsoft MOS certification exam certifies that a professional can diagnose and resolve all types of issues related to that particular technology. The Office certification training program validates a candidate's ability to accomplish essential job tasks across multiple programs in the Microsoft Office Suite. It exhibits that experts are capable of getting the most out of Office by earning a MOS certification.
There are three levels of Microsoft Office certifications:
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master
To earn these certifications candidates will have to pass the exams associated with each level. Let's have a look at the exams associated with these certifications:
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office Specialist for the 2007 Microsoft Office System
2. MOS Expert
- Microsoft Office 2016 Expert certification
- Microsoft Office 2013 Expert certification
- Microsoft Office 2010 Expert certification
3. MOS Master
Pass each of the three required exams:
- 77-726: Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication
- 77-728: Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- 77-729: PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
Pass one of the elective exams:
- 77-730: Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills
- 77-731: Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration, and Email Skills
uCertify provides study guides for various MOS certification exams to help in learning all the concepts and topics of the exams as per their objectives.
Requirements for Microsoft Office Certification
Microsoft Office certification provides expertise with MS-Office and all its components. Professionals can take any MOS certification based on their interest and experience. Microsoft Office has different certifications for specialist, expert, and master level.
- Each office exam provides a MOS certification
For more information, please visit the Microsoft's Website to know more about MOS certifications.